Prepping ointment is a maximum strength cream for numbing the skin. The most common uses for this product at home is for resurfacing wounds, any length derma rolling, tattoos, any treatment where pain relief is necessary, or using our skin stamp, with minimal pain. This makes it easier for you to roll and less painful. If you apply this ointment as directed, it will achieve a deep numbing feeling to your nerve endings making any length of your roller you choose to be tolerated. For all skin types.
How To Use:
• Take out just enough ointment to cover the area you want to roll with a thin coat. Make sure you do not put the ointment inside the orbital rim of your eyes.
• Take your roller and do a light roll on top of the ointment all over the area you are rolling. After you do a light roll, rub in the ointment a little more so it goes deeper into your skin.
• Wait approximately 35 to 45 minutes more before you roll. When you feel your skin is numb enough, you now roll with or without the ointment on. If you want to apply a product like the Six peptides immediately after, you must first wash the ointment off before you apply anything.
• When you are finished with your roll and see that you have missed any areas or feel that your skin can tolerate more, and then roll over areas again.
• Enough for 5-6 treatments
Ingredients: Lidocane, methylparaben, glyceryle monosterarate, Isopropyl, Myristate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, purified water, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyoxyl 40 hydrogenated caster oil, proprietary herbs, Ethanol.